Twilight of the Gods (Bulis novel)
Not to be confused with another Virgin published Doctor Who spin-off under the same title, Twilight of the Gods.
|Series||Doctor Who book:
Virgin Missing Adventures
|Set in||Period between
The Web of Fear and The Dark Path
|Preceded by||The Shadow of Weng-Chiang|
|Followed by||Speed of Flight|
Twilight of the Gods is an original novel written by Christopher Bulis and based on the long-running British science fiction television series Doctor Who. The novel features the Second Doctor, Jamie and Victoria. It is a sequel to the 1965 serial The Web Planet.
Much time has passed since the Doctor’s first visit to the Web Planet, and he returns to find a very different world: it’s in the middle of an interplanetary war between opposing factions in a divided people. To restore peace, the Doctor must resolve an ideological conflict, solve the paradox of life on Vortis, and finally, face the ones called ´Gods of Light´.
- Twilight of the Gods at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- The Cloister Library – Twilight of the Gods
- Twilight of the Gods at The TARDIS Library
- Twilight of the Gods reviews at Outpost Gallifrey (Archived)
- Twilight of the Gods reviews at The Doctor Who Ratings Guide
Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0)