|Series||Doctor Who book:
Virgin Missing Adventures
Ian, Barbara, Vicki
|Set in||Period between
The Space Museum and The Chase (Doctor Who)
|Preceded by||Speed of Flight|
|Followed by||Cold Fusion|
The TARDIS materialises in London, the date November 1605. While Ian and Barbara set off for the Globe Theatre, Vicki accompanies the Doctor on a mysterious mission to the court of King James. What is the link between the King’s adviser, Robert Cecil, with the hooded figure called ‘the Spaniard’? Why is the Doctor so anxious to observe the translation of the Bible? And what is brewing in the cellars of the Houses of Parliament?
- The Doctor’s Timeline at The Whoniverse
- Direct placement confirmed by cover blurb.
- The Plotters at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- The Cloister Library – The Plotters
- The Plotters at The TARDIS Library
- The Plotters reviews at Outpost Gallifrey (Archived)
- The Plotters reviews at The Doctor Who Ratings Guide
Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0)